Sunday, March 27, 2011

With a sigh of reluctancy

My dearest sweet baby,

Mommy is really upset with herself right now.. I feel really bad because it is looking more and more like I won't get to stay home with you on a permanent basis when you come out to the world. It's looking like mommy is going to have to go back to work..

I feel like I have let you down. I know that you are still 7 months away but I am worried that by going back to work now I am not going to be able to stay home with you. I don't want to miss any of your firsts!! I am almost disgusted with myself for not being more disciplined to make money with the few avenues that I have already! I am so angry with myself. And so sad.

Daddy is still so very excited that you are coming! He's taking such amazing care of us! We are both so very lucky to have him in our lives, my darling.

I love you so much mija! <3
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment