Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Into week 7 now!

Here we are at the beginning of week 7!

All the books say my little sea monkey is tiny and very sea monkey-ish! Also, I think the heartburn has subsided for a little bit (thank goodness!) and the nausea well... I haven't puked - knock on wood! - however, it's a pain in the tush trying to do anything (like standing) without getting woosy!

After much discussion Sunday night, my loving baby daddy and I decided we want to be married before the baby gets here! We are going to be getting married on May 15th! I am so excited to be marrying my best friend - and to be starting a family with him!

I am very thankful, also, that my last day working at the grocery store was this passed Saturday and I now work for myself! YAY! Which means I get to sit instead of stand constantly! Oh and that I get the bed to myself when I goto bed cause my fiancĂ©e (omg!) is at work since I am working nights now!! hahahaha

My baby god-mommy bought us a baby journal that marks all the firsts and covers the first 3 years of my baby's life! She is going to be an amazing God Mother to my child and I know that I couldn't have ask anyone better! :D

I know I am all excited above (and I really am) but in some aspect I am worried that there isn't a baby... I know it's probably because I can't feel the baby yet except the lurches when I feel like throwing up! LOL! But I still worry that there is no sea monkey in there.. :( (Worry sucks)

Now, I think it's about time I figured out what I want for my wedding since it's coming before the baby! :D YAY!

Love & Light

No comments:

Post a Comment