Monday, March 28, 2011

What you are willing to fight for.

My dear baby,

I want you to know that in life you will have to work and fight for what you want and need. This has atleast been my expierence in the last 26 years. Granted you generally pick your battles, but my darling you have to fight for the battles that count.

For example, Mommy wants to be here at home working when you get here. So, this means that I am going to have to work my little tushie off till you get here. I have found my motivation space and I need to stay in that. And you and your Daddy, are my motivation. I want to be a good Mommy and a good wife. I want to make sure that if Daddy wants to, when you get here, he can take the whole month off from work - so long as we have enough saved up for the bills.

I want to promise you my darling that I will try my damnedest NOT to tell you about our money - whether it be good or bad. I want you to be a kid, and not grow up too fast.

I will also, try very hard to share you with the world my darling! Mommy may try to be very over protective sometimes and for that I want to apologize in advance. I never really thought I would get the gift of you in my life darling. You are my heart. And your Daddy is my soul!

And before this gets WAY too mushy - Mommy is going to sign off! :)

I love you beautiful child.
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment