Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Dreaming of you already!

I am already dreaming of my darling daughter. Last night, you were a teenager! You got hurt and I could feel myself reach out for you to soothe you and yell for your dad at the same time! :)

You, my little sea monkey, are the love of my life (along with your daddy of course! ;P)!! You are my greatest accomplishment - even if you aren't in my arms yet. Just knowing that you are there and that the Goddess has blessed your daddy and I like this just makes my year!

We spent yesterday at Grandma Mary & Grandpa Norman's farm. We got the ok from Grandma Mary to have our wedding at the farm. And Grandma Mary is VERY excited (and I am sure once Grandpa Norm got home from work and Grandma told him, he was too!).

Next week I will be 8 weeks pregnant with you and I will have 8 weeks to get everything set for the wedding. Hopefully, this week you will work with me a little better and keep the nausea to a minimum so I can start to purge my office to turn it into a nursery for you! Don't tell Grandma Karen but she thinks she has got to come over and do it (but that's not gonna happen!)

You are quickly becoming the center of mine and Daddy's world my darling baby! We love you! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment