Tuesday, March 29, 2011

We have made it a quarter of the way my love!!

My darling baby,

This week we celebrate being a quarter of the way into our journey of birth!! I am 10 weeks pregnant with you!

The nausea has mostly subsided (thank you!) and now I just seem to have headaches everyday and I seem to be exhausted but wide awake!

I watched a couple of documentaries today on birthing in America and well to say the least I am disappointed in our system. Makes me want to move to another country because even though this is America (And I love our country my darling), it sometimes feels like we have gotten away from things that shouldn't be passed over in life. Birth being one of them.

Tomorrow morning, we get to go see the doctor again. She's going to do a pelvic check up on mommy. I am secretly hoping that she would also agree to check for your heartbeat again :D

OH! I almost forgot my dear! Mommy was trying to sleep a little bit ago and I don't know if this was gas or you but I swear I could feel my uterus moving around LOL! I guess you didn't like the way I was laying. Oh well.

I think that is all my darling. I love you so much! Daddy loves you so much! (And I am sure Tippi will love you too!)

With my heart!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment