Thursday, March 31, 2011

Latest Doctor's Appointment

My Dear Baby,

I was too tired yesterday to tell you about the appointment we had with your Doctor yesterday so here we go!

Daddy and I went to see the Doctor. She checked Mommy's pelvis and uterus to make sure everything looked and felt right. She also did another ultrasound on you! You have grow a TON in 2 weeks!! Pretty much DOUBLED in size!! Crazy stuff!

Mommy's heartbeat is still too loud for us to be able to hear your's. But we did get to SEE you heartbeat flickering in the ultrasound which was REALLY neat! :) (Daddy was a little bummed that we didn't get to hear it.)

Great Gma called yesterday evening to make sure you are growing like you are supposed to. (I told her you are don't worry) She is VERY excited to meet you! You will be her VERY FIRST great grandbaby! :)

I think that is all I have for now.

As always, Daddy and I love you with all our hearts!!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment