Saturday, March 19, 2011

The red haze..

My Dearest Baby,

I promise when you come out into the world that mommy will not be so angry all the time! I am sure you have felt my moods change several times a day and I know it's part of the pregnancy but I am still sorry that you aren't feeling how happy and elated mommy really is about you growing in her.

I love you so dearly and even though I feel like crap a lot lately I am so truly happy and humbled that you are growing in me!

Your daddy is very excited too. Though he shows more of his stress about money and being a good daddy. The other day Daddy and I were laying on the couch watching tv and Daddy started "petting" you in my tummy! Hahaha! Your Daddy is funny and I am sure he will make you laugh all the time! :)

Hopefully, by the time you are born your fuzzy siblings will get along a little better cause right now they make me crazy!!! I have been yelling at them for two days now! :( I think that is part of the stress I feel right now..

I can't wait until Daddy and I get married and then we will all be McMurtry's :) We will be a whole family. With our 2 cats, 1 dog and 1 frog!

You will have so many different explorations just in your first year! I can't wait to watch you grow outside of the womb!

I love you mi nino!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment