Monday, March 14, 2011

Nausea, Heartburn, and Motion Sickness. Oh My!

My Dear Baby,

You are wreaking havoc on your mommy's body! The heartburn I woke up with this morning wasn't as bad as it could have been. The motion sickness I have been experiencing sucks since I tend to have to keep my eye sight in one direction - namely straight ahead!

And my dear sweet child - oh have you made your mommy SO SO SO NAUSEOUS!!! I can't seem to be able to sit up for long or stand too long with out suddenly feeling sick to my stomach.

But on the plus side of life. Your daddy and I get to go to meet the doctor who will bring you into the world in 7 short months! She is also going to let us hear your heartbeat - I think I HOPE!

I can't wait to hear your heartbeat!
I love you my darling!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment