Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Week 25

My Darling Little Man,


I know I have been telling you all about you lately, but I am gonna take a detour.


I want to write a little about how you are making me feel. And mostly, it's tired. I sleep on average right now about 10-12 hours every night. I know I like my sleep but I am starting to think that I get too much of it! I haven't had much energy lately - though that could be because of my job.. But who knows.


I have also, felt like I have been getting beat up a lot lately because someone (*cough*) you (*cough*) doesn't want to stop moving! Most of the time you only move around a lot when we are with Daddy. But other times its when I give you something you want or I give you sugar lol!


We have a doctor appointment tomorrow afternoon so I am looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!


I love you baby boy!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment