Monday, July 11, 2011

Hopes & Wishes

My Darling Baby Boy,

Last night as I tried so hard to fall asleep (and failed miserably!) my thoughts kept being drawn to you. This is my wishes and hopes for you:

I hope you are healthy.
I hope that you have a strong sense of self, like your mommy.
I hope you have a great sense of humor, like your daddy.
I hope you have a strong belief, like your G-Gma!
I hope you have a strong love of people and animals, like your Great-Granma Annie.
I hope you always know that family isn't only blood!
I hope that you always dream big!
I hope you that you always keep an open mind to new things.
I hope that the small things in life always amaze you.

I am sure that Daddy has his own list too. But that is part of mine.

I love you little man!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment